Opening Times and Fee’s
Scale of Fees with effect from Jan 2020
Children age 0-2 years
|FULL TIME||FULL DAY||MORNING||AFTERNOON|
Children age 2-5 years
|FULL TIME||FULL DAY||MORNING||AFTERNOON|
- Registration Fee: £75.00 Non-refundable to reserve your child’s place
- Nursery Fees are paid 1 Month In Advance
- Before School/Drop Off: £15.00 plus £15.00 drop off service
- After School/Pick Up: £15.00 plus £15.00 Pickup service
- Holiday Club/Full Day: £50.00 including meals
- Holiday Club/Morning: £35.00
- Holiday Club/Afternoon: £35.00
- Extra Hours: £10.00
- Late Collection Charges: £10.00 for every 5 minutes
- Late payment Charge: £10.00 weekly or £40.00 monthly
- Fees’ must be paid irrespective of illness, holidays or non-attendance for any reasons.
- The weekly/monthly fee is invoiced and payable weekly on a Monday and monthly on the 1st of every Month.
- The weekly/monthly fee includes all meals and refreshments applicable to the hours of your child’s attendance, except for formula milk which must be provided by you.
- It must be paid by bank transfer, standing order or voucher in cleared funds before the calendar month to which it relates.
- Please note that we may need to calculate the fees differently for certain months:
- If your child starts or leaves part way through a month;
- Where the sessions attended change part way through a month.
For these months you will be charged for each session at the sessional rate.
Additional Fees and Charges
- Additional fees and charges arising in a particular month will be added to the following month’s invoice.
- If you book sessions in addition to the agreed booking pattern in a particular month you will be charged for these at the sessional rate. (See Information above)
- Occasionally, the nursery will organise activities or day trips which incur an additional charge. You will be consulted about such charges.
- Other charges may be imposed for late payment of fees and late collection of children. Please see information above or Nursery’s terms and conditions.
- Where two siblings attend the Nursery simultaneously, the monthly fee for the older child will be discounted by 10%.
Where more than two siblings attend the Nursery simultaneously, the monthly fee for the eldest child will be discounted by 10%.
Whether and to what extent, any further discount should apply will be determined by the Senior Nursery Manager in the exercise of her absolute discretion.
15% Discount for Holidays and two weeks Christmas break.
- Childcare vouchers are an employee benefit for all eligible working parents. They are a government approved, tax-efficient way of paying for childcare. Whilst the nursery accepts vouchers as payment, it does not have any contractual relationship with the company which issue the vouchers or the parent’s employer which would enable it to enforce payment. It is therefore the responsibility of parents to ensure that voucher payments reach the nursery in accordance with its terms and conditions.
Early Education Entitlement
- The Government provides Universal Entitlement for all three and four-year-old children to attend an Ofsted registered early years provider.
This is known as the Early Education Entitlement (formally the Nursery Education Grant). A child’s entitlement begins at the start of the term after their third birthday and lasts until they reach statutory school age (the term after their fifth birthday). The entitlement offers 570 hours (15 hours per week) a year over no fewer than 38 weeks and up to 52 weeks of the year. The entitlement is for regular attendance agreed between the parent and San’s Day Nursery Ltd.
- In addition to this some families may be entitled to Extended Entitlement. The entitlement offers an additional 570 hours (15 hours per week) a year over no fewer than 38 weeks and up to 52 weeks of the year.
- San’s Day Nursery Ltd offers both Universal (15 hours) and Extended (30hours) Entitlement, which are stretched across 52 weeks with deductions being made from your monthly invoices.
- Funded only attendance is limited to the Universal Entitlement (15 hours) and is subject to availability. It is offered daily between 10am and 3pm.
- Current parent contributions of Childcare Vouchers, Tax-Free Childcare payments for the nursery fees will remain in place and are not affected by the Extended Entitlement.
THE PROCEDURE FOR NON-PAYMENT OF FEES’
- A reminder letter will be sent one week after the pay by date has passed.
- If fees remain unpaid one week after the initial reminder letter has been sent, a second letter will be sent informing parents that if payment is not received within one week we will terminate your child’s place with immediate effect.
- If fees remain unpaid four weeks after this second letter has been sent, a third letter will be sent informing parents that if payment is not received within one week, we will have no other alternative but to take legal action. (Debt will be sent to our Debt Recovery Team BFL Solutions Ltd)
We have ensured the price has been frozen for the last two years to try and keep the childcare cost at an affordable amount for the families of the Nursery. However, due to the increased outgoings, this is no longer sustainable. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our lovely management team.
San’s Day Nursery Ltd