Opening Times and Fee’s
The nursery will open Monday to Friday at 7.00am and close at 6.30pm. Parents are encouraged to arrive to the nursery by 6.20pm. If you come after 6.30 pm we are not insured to take any responsibilities.
The nursery will be open on the Saturday to all public community to support those parents who attend work outings etc.. (if require more information you may ask the manager).
Fees can be paid every week or every month in advance. The fees you pay are to reserve a place for your child at the nursery and are payable irrespective of illness, holidays or non attendance for any reason and Christmas week one week in advance.
NEW NURSERY FEE EFFECTIVE 2ND MAY 2016
- £50.00 Registration Fee, Non -refundable
- £800.00 Deposit, refundable when child leaves Nursery (with four weeks’ notice given)
- £200.00 Weekly, Full time, Monday – Friday
- £50.00 Daily Rate
- £40.00 Play-scheme including breakfast, lunch, snacks and tea.
- £35.00 Half-day session from 07:00am – 12:30pm and from 12:30 – 6:30pm (flexible hours are available).
- 15% discount for Holidays
- 10% discount for Siblings
All fees’ must be paid on a Monday or Friday mornings weekly before 4pm and monthly on the last day of each month by arrangement with the Management Team. Fees’ must be paid irrespective of illness, holidays or non-attendance for any reason and Christmas week, one week in advance.
There will be a late payment fee of £5.00 weekly or £20.00 monthly if fees are not paid on time. There will be a £5.00 charge for every five minutes that you are late collecting your child.
THE PROCEDURE FOR NON PAYMENT OF FEES
1. A reminder letter will be sent one week after the pay by date has passed.
2. If fees remain unpaid one week after the initial reminder letter has been sent, a second letter will be sent informing parents that if payment is not receive within one week we will terminate your child’s place with immediate effect.
3. If fees remain unpaid four weeks after this second letter has been sent, a third letter will be sent informing parents that if payment is not receive within one week, we will have no other alternative but to take legal action. (Debt will be sent to our debt recovery team Guardian Recovery).